$ on the Camino Franc è s, Camino del Norte

Elyssa East eeastaMAINE.RR.COM
Mon Apr 16 09:52:26 PDT 2001

For those who have made the pilgrimage on the Camino Francès or the most
popular route, how did you carry $?  Were you able to change traveler's
checks, find atms, etc.

Has anyone out there done the coastal route, the Camino del Norte?  I'm
curious to know more about it.  I know the Confraternity of St. James has a
guide for this route but I've had difficulty trying to order from their
website and would like to find out a little bit more about the route before
ordering the guide.

Thank you!
--
Elyssa East