Gay Pilgrim

sharron hoilman swtp15aYAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 16 07:12:47 PDT 2001

hey ed
wow its great to see other gay people on the list--
this is SUPER-- thanks for your openess and honesty--

i somehow didnt get your orginal email or would have
responded right away-- but i have since read the
caring of the group!!!

i too am gay but am not planning on walking the CAMINO
until may of 2002.... i am committed to walking for
breast cancer this year-- in fact the first of may --
walking in memory of my mother -- 60 miles from
frederick maryland to washington dc--
any pilgrims in either of those two cities--
?????maybe we could get together??? i am staying a
couple extra days in dc after the walk -- dont have a
place to stay as of now-- there was a little screw up
in plans and a friend who was to meet me in DC is now
not able to-- i made reservations thinking i would
have company after the WALK and we could do some
sightseeing in DC together but alas--- .....

anyway best of luck on your pilgrimage--keep in
touch--
hope you find a traveling companion--

buen camino
sharron

=====
West Hollywood Community Leader and Mentor
Suburban Manager Stonewall
Team Leader Graphics Team
Drop By Sharron's Shack
http://www.geocities.com/swtp15