Gay Pilgrrim

Corinna and Jeni Condon jenandrinnaYAHOO.COM
Sun Apr 15 21:42:51 PDT 2001

Ed-
First, thank you for being so open and honest about
yourself to all who are on this list. I admire your
courage and would be honored to join you on the
Camino. I am a gay woman and am walking the Camino by
myself in June/July. So, if you would be interested in
walking all or some of the path together, that would
be fabulous. The prospect for walking the Camino by
myself is, needless to say, a bit intimidating to me
also. All I know is that my path has led me here and
so I am taking the journey!! If anyone is interested
in joining me for some of the journey, I would love
the companionship and support that we could bring to
each other.
I have seen and felt such warmth, compassion and
acceptance in the responses to your email and am
honored to be walking the path with all of you.

                               Jeni