Route guide

Leonie Galil LgalilaAOL.COM
Wed Apr 11 14:35:56 PDT 2001

Yes, their book is great and as you said, it is free. The yellow booklet
published by the English Confraternity is compact, but also very good.
If any of you who are new to this site and would like to read the detailed
accounts of people who have done the Camino, here are some web sites:

www.geocities.com/friends_usa_santiago/
http://www.csj.org.uk

http://www.archicompostela.org/Peregrinos/Inglés/Peregrinsantiago.htm
http://www.helsinki.fi/~alahelma/santiago.html#camino
http://www1.shore.net/~csesto/shadows/shadowsindex.html
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/pilgrim/index.html

I, myself, was to have left on May 9, but a tear in my left knee's cartilage
and subsequent surgery is making that date impossible; I hope to be able to
do it in September though. All of you who are able to leave now: all the best
to you and God Bless.
Leonie