New to listerserv with a question: Pilgrim Passport in Burgos or Leon?

Michael Wyatt MWyatt01aEMAIL.MSN.COM
Tue Apr 10 08:06:33 PDT 2001

Hello Margaret--
If you only have two weeks, Burgos is too far away to reach Santiago on
foot, unless you walk very long days.  Why not opt for Leon?
When I walked, many of the hostels had the credencial ("pilgrim's passport")
available.
Buen Camino!
Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu]On
Behalf Of Margaret LaCugna
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 5:39 PM
To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
Subject: New to listerserv with a question: Pilgrim Passport in Burgos
or Leon?

Hi everyone !

1)Can I obtain a pilgrim's passport in Leon or Burgos?  I really have only
about two weeks in between work assignments so I estimate I can begin in
Burgos.

2)Also what is the best transportation from Madrid to Burgos or Leon?  I am
hoping to leave mid-April

Kind regards to all!

Margaret LaCugna
Manhattan