Hola de España

william lopez tanmaninspainaHOTMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 8 08:13:56 PDT 2001

Hello everyone,

  My name is Bill Lopez and I live in Spain. I have recently subscribed to
the GOCAMINO list. I will be starting my walk from Saint Jean de Pied around
22MAY of this year.

  Some questions for those of you who have completed the walk.

1. Is there a town along the route that repairs hiking shoes?

2. What are some recommendations should lightning occur during walk?

3. What was weather like in late May/early June? I live down south in Spain
and it is very warm then. I suspect I will encounter a bit of rain.

4. I am a little nervous around dogs, especially in groups. Any words of
advice? Where there any towns where dogs were encountered that were
problems?

Thank you, and Ultreya. Bill Lopez tanmaninspainahotmail.com

A special Hola to any Univ. of Rhode Island folks. I'm a 1990 grad.