English Speaking

Russ Irwin rirwinaUSAOR.NET
Fri Apr 6 22:22:22 PDT 2001

Hi Michael,

>    How often will I run into English speakers -- are the priest's often
>able to communicate in English? Should I take a Spanish dictionary (I know a
>tiny little bit, but not very much).

Last week I found a tiny pocket sized phrasebook called "Speedy-Spanish". While only about the size
of an index card, about 1/8th on an inch thick at the thickest, and weights less than an ounce, it
is tabbed into 11 different sections (by subject) and includes probably most everything you will
need to communicate while in Spain. I plan on keeping it in my back pocket for quick reference.

I found it in a store, but they have an internet site at http://www.speedylanguage.com
I haven't checked out the site, but I imagine it should be easy to locate the Spanish one there.

Russ