Gabrielle

Deanna cassiesmomaEARTHLINK.NET
Wed Apr 4 17:49:45 PDT 2001

Beautiful

Gabrielle,

Please don't apologize for thinking and feeling and

questioning and loving.  Your beauty is your desire to
'know'.  The

search for knowledge and personal truth is the most painful but fulfilling

one.  Why have we convinced ourselves there is only room in the
heart to

love one?  True love is one that endures bitter break ups and not
so bitter

ones.  I too have moved on and married a man whom I love

'differently'.  He is a better marriage partner.  I do
not feel that I

cheat him by letting my heart continue to love someone that I have chosen
not to

remain with.  Love is what it is.  Take away the
expectations and

rules and it just "IS".

I believe you will find what you are looking for on

the Camino.  Experiencing God is not always like 'Shirley'
had.

Sometimes it's just a feeling of being connected to everything around
you.

Sometimes it is a piece of music that moves you and touches your
soul.

Sometimes it's just a feeling of 'knowing' that everything will be
ok.  My

best advice on the Camino and on every other day is to let go of

expectations.  Quiet the mind and just be for short periods of
time each

day.  Trust yourself.  Learn to be still.

With much love,

Deanna