liturgies and prayer on camino

Maryjane Dunn mjdunnaTXUCOM.NET
Mon Apr 2 11:01:35 PDT 2001

While attending high mass in Compostela (when Linda and I were inducted into
the Archicofradia de Santiago--neither Linda nor I are Catholic), I was told
by one of the Spanish priests (from the Asociacion de Alicante, I believe)
that he would be helping to serve communion, and that I should come to his
station and he would serve me, because, in talking with me he said he could
see my "true Christian faith" and that was good enough for him.

Maryjane