On the road again

Michel Besson ometzinaYAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 30 03:46:46 PST 2000

Great to see "old faces" from the UCLA list here! I'll probably just lurk
for a while, but will not hesitate to contribute! A brief word of
presentation: I'm French, living in Mexico (for now), walked the Camino in
2 stages (1996 Roncesvalles to Sahagun - 1998 Sahagun to Santiago). I
manage yet another Camino List, launched with the demise of prof.
Dagenais'own. If anyone is interested in checking what we've been up to,
let me know, privately, I can send you the txt archives of what's been
going on. Until later, Ultreia!