New listserver member

Edie Bennett pacificonaEARTHLINK.NET
Thu Dec 28 06:46:41 PST 2000

To Russ and All on the Santiago List:

When I saw Russ' message (see below) I sat bolt upright.  I too am retired,
52, and planning to walk the Camino this coming May.  At present I'm reading
Lee Hoinacki's book "El Camino" -- he made his trip at age 65, and points
out that many pilgrims he met along the way were in that age group.  I think
this list will be a valuable source of information and support.

Best of luck to you Russ, and maybe we'll meet on the road.

Edie Bennett