Intro

Austin Repath pilgrimaYESIC.COM
Thu Dec 14 16:27:01 PST 2000

LESLEY NELSON wrote:

> Hi all :)
>
> My name is Lesley Nelson.  My mother and I walked the Camino this fall
> (finished Nov. 14).  We started in Roncesvalles.  It was the most
> incredible experience of my life and I can't wait to do it again!

When did you start? We finished our camino Nov 1/00 taking 44 days. We
are still reeling from it (in the good sense) and hope to do it again
next  year

Austin Repath
for a brief look at our experience
see http://www.yesic.com/~pilgrim/camino.htm

> The one piece of advice I will give people who are thinking about doing the
> Camino for the first time is something the hospitalero in Roncesvalles said
> to me the day we were starting to walk: "Hay que vivir el Camino" (One must
> live the Camino)

I found that we didn't do the Camino; the Camino did us. Wouldn't have
it any other way