[Cfp-interest 3013] Re: C23 editorial review draft

Fred J. Tydeman tydeman at tybor.com
Mon Feb 26 09:22:54 PST 2024

On Fri, 23 Feb 2024 18:29:30 -0800 Jim Thomas wrote:

>3. Several of the n3216 comments are about problems in the Index and Annex J. I believe Fred reported many of these for the CDs but they weren't fixed in previous drafts.  Fred, would you be willing to check whether the floating-point related ones have been fixed now.

I did check those.  It was unclear to me how "family" of functions is to be done.
Some are in the index, most are not.
This issue may not have been reported before.

---
Fred J. Tydeman        Tydeman Consulting
tydeman at tybor.com      Testing, numerics, programming
+1 (702) 608-6093      Vice-chair of INCITS/C (ANSI "C")
Sample C17+FPCE tests: http://www.tybor.com
Savers sleep well, investors eat well, spenders work forever.