[Cfp-interest 2925] updates for TS-4r and TS-5r, post WG14 meeting

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 19 16:13:16 PDT 2023

Below are drafts of TS-4r and TS-5r that address issues brought up at the WG14 meeting this week. The WG14 direction to put the TS-4r functions in new headers will be addressed in a subsequent draft.

Also below are files that mark the changes relative to the 2023-08-31 drafts. Though the change marks are confusing in places, they are still helpful.

Please review the changes so we can resolve any remaining issues at the November 8th CFP meeting, in preparation for sending drafts to WG14. At that point, the TS-5r draft should be our candidate for submitting to ISO as a DTS (Draft Technical Specification).

In the mean time, I will be reworking TS-4r to use headers, aiming to have a draft for that before November 23rd (Thanksgiving).

- Jim Thomas

https://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/cfp4r-20231019.pdf

https://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/cfp5r-20231019.pdf

https://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/cfp4r-20230831-diff-20231019.docx