[Cfp-interest 2946] Re: TS-4 revision using new headers

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 6 11:16:44 PST 2023

To 5.1 append the paragraph:

	These macros shall be regarded as conditional feature macros (C23 6.10.9.3) and the corresponding features as conditionally normative features of C.

Replace 5.3 with:

If the implementation defines one of the feature macros in 5.1 then the implementation provides the corresponding header specified in this document. The header and its use follow the general specification in C23 7.1 for the Library as though the header were added to the list of standard headers in  C23 7.1.2 and the relevant specification in this document were added as a subclause for standard headers in C23 Clause 7.

 - Jim Thomas