[Cfp-interest 2705] Re: [SC22WG14.23221] CFP Teleconference - Tuesday, February 28

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 23 09:08:56 PST 2023

I have a conflict half an hour into the meeting for half an hour. I am available the rest of the time however so unless we want to take a break 30 minutes in, I’ll miss half an hour of the meeting.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative (Canada, USA), INCITS/C Chair
C/C++ Compiler Development
rbhakta at us.ibm.com<mailto:rbhakta at us.ibm.com>

IBM