[Cfp-interest 2821] Re: CFP review of TS-5 revisions

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 16 11:06:57 PDT 2023

Attached is a draft of the part of TS-5r 10.1 about sub-exceptions. The draft is intended to have more helpful references to C23 subclauses.

The list sub-exceptions for which we define macros is not complete: there are other functions that raise “invalid” and/or “divide-by-zero” floating-point exceptions. I added words in the first sentence to allow the implementation to add sub-exception macros for such cases.

Please review and let me know if you approve of the changes.

- Jim Thomas