[Cfp-interest 2475] integration of N2570

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 30 14:36:56 PDT 2022

This is about my action item:
>     Jim: Look again at N2570 to ensure proper integration into C23 was done.

Fred's comments, sent to editor, included

> N2570 2020/09/29 Thomas, C2X proposal - Feature and want macros for
> Annex F functions (Discussed in Minutes N2605).
> None of it has been done.

My understanding of the conclusion from the straw polls, in N2605, is to go with the second of the three solutions presented in N2570, I think the editor has done that in the latest C23 draft N2512.

Fred and Rajan, let me know if you think I misunderstood WG14’s intention.

- Jim