[Cfp-interest 2340] Re: current C2x draft

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 17 08:00:44 PST 2022

N2823's changes are good.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative (Canada, USA), PL22.11 Chair
C/C++ Compiler Development
rbhakta at us.ibm.com

IBM

From:	"Jim Thomas" <jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net>
To:	"JeanHeyd Meneide" <phdofthehouse at gmail.com>, "Fred J. Tydeman"
            <tydeman.fred at gmail.com>, "Vincent Lefevre"
            <vincent at vinc17.net>, "Rajan Bhakta" <rbhakta at us.ibm.com>,
            "CFP" <cfp-interest at ucbtest.org>
Date:	01/14/2022 06:06 PM
Subject:	[EXTERNAL] Re: [Cfp-interest 2320] current C2x draft

Thanks for the review draft, JeanHeyd. By when do you want the review
comments in order to incorporate them into the new draft you refer to? I
think CFP should be providing a strictly editorial review for this draft.
In particular, we check ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Thanks for the review draft, JeanHeyd. By when do you want the review
comments in order to incorporate them into the new draft you refer to?

I think CFP should be providing a strictly editorial review for this draft.
In particular, we check that the review draft correctly (up to editorial
license) includes the changes in the WG 14-approved proposals listed at the
front of the draft. If we see new problems — anything other than a clearly
editorial mistake — CFP can discuss those at its upcoming meetings.

Fred, will you be able to review the changes for the proposals you
submitted? I believe those are

2710  2711  2714  2715  2716  2755  2790

Rajan, will you be able to review the changes for 2823?

I’ll review the changes for the proposals I submitted. I believe those are
(in the order listed in the review draft):

2651  2670  2671  2672  2751  2745  2748  2749  2747  2805  2806  2842
2843  2845  2846  2848

Other CFP member are encouraged to review the draft too. Please copy
Cfp-interest on any comments about editorial mistakes (see above) sent to
JeanHeyd. Please send any other review comments just to Cfp-interest.

- Jim Thomas

      On Jan 13, 2022, at 5:44 PM, JeanHeyd Meneide <