[Cfp-interest 2320] Re: current C2x draft

JeanHeyd Meneide phdofthehouse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 17:44:08 PST 2022

Dear Vincent Lefevre and CFP Group,

     Sorry for the slowness! I requested a paper number. I'm going to be
submitting the new C draft (with the Annex) soon. The Annex X is still
being moved over to Annex H, but here's a draft with all the other changes
currently merged (Annex H, Language Independent Arithmetic, has been
removed but all that's there is the title in this version of the document).
It should also include all of the editorial remarks/papers from you,
Vincent, Fred, Robert, Jim Thomas, and a few others:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/181mR0YnQlm9CcITfDTNPjkYAAj9Jp6om/view?usp=sharing

      Its final number when I get it should be around N29XX. Sorry for the
delay!

Sincerely,
JeanHeyd Meneide