[Cfp-interest 2506] Re: Fwd: Editorial review

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Fri Aug 5 12:55:51 PDT 2022

My comments:

Clause 4#7:
  "and the strto * floating-point" -> "and the strto* floating-point"
  (There should be no space between the strto and the *)
7.24.1.3#2
  Missing end of paragraph line saying "Use of these functions with any other format string results in undefined behavior." from published part 1.
  Note that it is present in 7.24.1.4#2 though does not say the non-negative part in #3 (which was not in published part 1).
7.24.1.5#3 last bullet:
  Seems to have the grammar term "n-char-sequence:" on the same line instead of a new line.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative (Canada, USA), PL22.11 Chair
C/C++ Compiler Development
rbhakta at us.ibm.com

IBM