[Cfp-interest 1615] Re: TS3 annex review

Fred J. Tydeman tydeman at tybor.com
Wed Jun 3 11:37:45 PDT 2020

On Mon, 25 May 2020 17:15:24 -0700 Jim Thomas wrote:

>Look for all sorts of errors, technical and editorial. Send comments to me and cc the review team. I'm proposing you complete your review and send comments by Monday, June 8.

I think it is more understandable to change

"strict subset of"

"strict subset of (or equivalent to)"

in the FLT_EVAL_METHOD and DEC_EVAL_METHOD sections for the many
places that is used.

---
Fred J. Tydeman        Tydeman Consulting
tydeman at tybor.com      Testing, numerics, programming
+1 (702) 608-6093      Vice-chair of PL22.11 (ANSI "C")
Sample C99+FPCE tests: http://www.tybor.com
Savers sleep well, investors eat well, spenders work forever.