[Cfp-interest 1563] Re: CFP Teleconference - Wednesday, April 15

David Chen dave.h.chen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 08:05:20 PDT 2020

Same here.

--
Best Regards,
David.

****Email Disclaimer*: This email is intended only for addressee(s), may be
confidential or proprietary, and may constitute inside information that is
protected from disclosure under law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified not to read, disclose, distribute or otherwise use
this email.  If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Thank you.