[Cfp-interest 1324] Next CFP meeting timeslot

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Thu May 30 10:26:34 PDT 2019

Hi,

Unfortunately I will now not be available for our June 26th meeting, which
will affect the telecon # availability. I am available the Monday (June
24th) that week right now (but that may change), but certainly not for the
rest of the week.
The week before and after with the same day (Wednesday) is currently fine
for me. Or if we still want to hold the meeting without me, we will need
another telecon mechanism (Blaine's?).

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative for Canada, PL22.11 Chair (USA)
C Compiler Development
Contact: rbhakta at us.ibm.com, Rajan Bhakta/Houston/IBM