[Cfp-interest] further changes to CFP Part 3 draft

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 24 16:13:08 PDT 2013

Below is a list of things we didn't have time to review at our March teleconference but that I plan to include in the draft of Part 3 for the WG 14 mailing (coming Tuesday). Pages below pertain to n1685. Some but not all of the changes are in n1685. Let me know if you have concerns or want to see any of the changes before the new draft goes out.

-Jim

P11, l6-10: change to “f l F L fN fN fNx …” append to constraints “A floating-suffix must not designate a type that the implementation does not provides.”

Various cleanups to classification of types and specification of operations.

P13, l26-30: reword to reflect that both encoding types are defined for each decimal type.

Various changes to capitalize "X" in macro suffixes.

P14, l1: typo changed to HUGE_VAL_FNX.

P20: added quantum exponent functions.

P22: added total order functions.

P24: added complex functions.

P26: added tgmath spec.

P26: added a footnote to clarify what “widest” means.

P26: in the tgmath spec, made explicit when type means corresponding real type.

Removed issue 3.

Removed issue 4.