[Cfp-interest] collecting our n1676 comments

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 22 19:05:56 PDT 2013

I posted n1676-comments in the CFP wiki Documents section. These are comments collected from teleconference attendees. (I expect Joseph Meyers will submit his own spreadsheet but I'm retaining his comment for now.) This spreadsheet is work in progress, as the WG 14 deadline for comments isn't until April 9. So please continue to review and email comments. Note that the Commentor's Initials field shows the person who submitted the comment, though I plan to replace that entry with CFP in the final document.

-Jim