[Cfp-interest] CFP Study Group Teleconference - Thursday, February 14

Fred J. Tydeman tydeman at tybor.com
Tue Feb 12 11:42:24 PST 2013

On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:42:41 -0800 Jim Thomas wrote:

>interchange types (which include interchange floating types)
>
>Part 3 adds: interchange types, interchange floating types,
>and extended floating types. I'm trying to use these
>designations consistently in the draft, and believe the
>wording about _Float16 is consistent.

I am confused about interchange types.
I thought there was just:
  interchange floating types,
  extended floating types

---
Fred J. Tydeman        Tydeman Consulting
tydeman at tybor.com      Testing, numerics, programming
+1 (775) 287-5904      Vice-chair of PL22.11 (ANSI "C")
Sample C99+FPCE tests: http://www.tybor.com
Savers sleep well, investors eat well, spenders work forever.