[Cfp-interest] drafts submitted for WG14 mailing and posted

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 24 20:30:55 PDT 2012

I submitted our Part 1 and Part 2 drafts for the WG14 pre-Portland mailing, and posted them on the CFP wiki.

Note that the drafts do not have change bars. For some undetermined reason, generating change bars for Part 1 caused much of the text to be duplicated. And so much (80-90%) of Part 2, relative to cfp2-0, ended up with change bars that the change bars didn't seem helpful. We still have the option to post versions with change bars on the WG14 wiki, if we can make them useful.

-Jim