[Cfp-interest] Part 2 review draft posted

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 19 10:40:47 PDT 2012

I posted a Part 2 draft with candidate content for submitting to the WG14 mailing. It's intended to have all the changes we agreed to at our September meeting. Please review it (with special attention to text with change bars) and send comments by Friday (Sep 21). The change bars are relative to the Sep 11 version. (The version we submit to WG14 will have change bars relative to the cfp2-0 draft whose content was taken unchanged from the current decimal FP TR.)

-Jim