[Cfp-interest] Two versions of DFP document

Fred J. Tydeman tydeman at tybor.com
Mon Aug 27 09:15:35 PDT 2012

My understanding was John Benito wanted the DFP document that
we are first producing to be as close as possible to the DFP
TR document.

Then we were supposed to add changes and fixes to make a newer
DFP document.

So, at this late date, would it be too hard to remove the many
fixes we have done to the DFP document to produce the one close
to the TR?  Leaving the changes in for the newer DFP document.

---
Fred J. Tydeman        Tydeman Consulting
tydeman at tybor.com      Testing, numerics, programming
+1 (775) 287-5904      Vice-chair of PL22.11 (ANSI "C")
Sample C99+FPCE tests: http://www.tybor.com
Savers sleep well, investors eat well, spenders work forever.