[Numeric-interest] ARITH23: Call for Participation - Early registration rate extended until June 7

Nathalie Revol Nathalie.Revol at ens-lyon.fr
Fri Jun 3 13:12:06 PDT 2016

It is our great pleasure to invite you to register for ARITH23, the 23rd IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic.

—————————————————————————————
ARITH23: 23rd IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic
July 10-13, 2016, Santa Clara, California
http://arith23.gforge.inria.fr/
—————————————————————————————

The early registration rate has been extended until June 7. If you have not yet registered to attend ARITH23, there is still time to register at the reduced rate.

We have an excellent technical program covering a wide range of advances in computer arithmetic.

    http://arith23.gforge.inria.fr/program.html

We also have three very distinguished keynote speakers:

- Mark Horowitz, Stanford University

- Bryan Catanzaro, Baidu

- Kathy Yelick, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

They will be presenting on the impact of computer arithmetic to multiple disciplines, including Deep Learning and High Performance Computing.

We are also having a special session 1-on-1 debate, which is promising to be extremely lively:

   The Great Debate: Unums and the End of Error?

       John Gustafson and William Kahan

       Moderator: Jim Demmel

We look forward to meeting you and your colleagues at ARITH23 in Santa Clara.

Best regards,
    ARITH23 PC co-chairs, Javier Hormigo, Stuart Oberman, Nathalie Revol