[Numeric-interest] Michael Parks mul, div, sqrt test programs

warren ferguson warren_e_ferguson at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 18:27:33 PDT 2016

Now that I've retired from Intel I'm on writing up some of the things I've done while at Intel. I did some work on generating interesting test vectors for the basic operations using formal methods, and that reminded me that Michael Parks had written test programs for mul/div/sqrt (in C or C++ I would imagine), but I've never seen his source code.

Does anyone know if Michael released his programs into the wild, and if he did could you send me a link?

And yes, I known Michael passed in 2013 - such a pity.

Thanks, Warren Ferguson