[Numeric-interest] Sympoium on Multiple valued logic seeks Arith papers

matula at engr.smu.edu matula at engr.smu.edu
Thu Oct 11 12:15:11 PDT 2007

numeric interest group and David Hough

 The Multiple-Valued Logic(MLV) community is especially interested in
 receiving submissions on novel numeric systems involving MLV
 for the upcoming IEEE-CS Conference On MVL..

 I hope this message can be forwarded to interested members of the Arith
 community as this is another direction for promoting new arithmetic
 designs using redundant and/or higher radix architectures. This is
 particularly important in view of the emergence of quantum circuit
 designs.

 I hope this can be forwarded to likly interested researchers doing both
 theoretical and developemental research in this area.

 David Matula
=========================

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I am general chair of the  38th IEEE-CS International Conference on
Multiple-Valued Logic to
be held in Dallas on the campus of SMU this year:

http://engr.smu.edu/ismvl08

I hope that you or your colleagues will submit a paper for the
symposium.  The submission deadline
is *01 November 2007*.  Please pass this information on to any of your
colleagues who may have interest.

This is a well-established conference with a diverse set of areas
including emerging devices and circuits,
circuits and systems, signal processing, data mining, fuzzy logic, and
others.  The only requirement is that
submitted papers are not purely binary in nature and utilize a
non-binary number system is some way.  In the
past 4-5 years, participation from the US has been low and I hope to
change this trend.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Mitch Thornton
ISMVL08 General Chair