a query on hardware support for interval arithmetic

Mike Schulte mschulteaEECS.Lehigh.EDU
Sun Apr 5 15:07:26 PDT 1998

Friends:

A bibliography on papers that relate to Hardware Support for Accurate and
Reliable Computing (including support for interval arithmetic) can be
accessed from my research team's homepage at
   http://www.eecs.lehigh.edu/~caar/hwpg.html
The link to the bibliography is at the bottom of this page.

Best regards,

Mike
Michael Schulte, Assistant Professor
Dept. of EECS, Lehigh University