ARITH 12 Advance Program

Simon Knowles uunet!bristol.st.com!simonk
Thu Jun 1 22:27:28 PDT 1995

Dear colleagues,

                            ARITH 12
                            --------

         The 12th IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic

                        19-21 July 1995

                         Bath, England

The full-length version of the Advance Program for ARITH 12, the 12th
IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic, is now available in from our
World Wide Web home ...  http://pact.srf.ac.uk/arith12/
This includes full registration and hotel booking details.

If you would like the Advance Program emailed (gzip'd or native), faxed,
or paper-mailed directly to you, then please let me know.  The requests
I have already will be serviced now.

Please help by circulating this information among your colleagues.

Best regards, and I hope to see many of you in Bath this July!

Simon Knowles  (ARITH 12 General Chair)

simonkainmos.co.uk
phone: +44 1454 611442
fax: +44 1454 620688