webs and intervals

David G. Hough at validgh dgh
Mon Apr 3 09:37:19 PDT 1995

Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 10:16:55 -0500
From: "Kearfott R. Baker" <rbk5287ainterval.usl.edu>
To: interval_computations_interest_groupainterval.usl.edu
Subject: World Wide Web pages for interval computations

Some of us are developing and maintaining World Wide Web pages for the
subject of interval computations.  At this point we would like to
solicit information concerning material that individuals have, that they
wish to make publicly available.  The idea is to coordinate and integrate
information (explanations and .html files, technical reports, etc.)
on the subject.

Vladik Kreinovich and his son Misha have prepared a preliminary home
page on the subject, located at

http://cs.utep.edu/interval_comp/main.html

Please send comments to either me or to Vladik at

vladikacs.utep.edu

Also, I wish to remind you of the FTP site with conference information,
information about the journal "Reliable Computing" (formerly
"Interval Computations"), technical reports, etc.  Several new items have
been posted since the last communication on this mailing list.
This material is available via anonymous FTP to:

interval.usl.edu

Finally, the Computer Center here at USL is investigating some mailing
list software for me.  If we can automate maintenance of the list
(i.e. adding and removing people), then I will consider allowing anyone
to post discussion material to this list.

Best wishes,