Floating Point Verification Contract

sun!lunar2.esd.sgi.com!carrie sun!lunar2.esd.sgi.com!carrie
Thu Jan 6 09:50:51 PST 1994

We are working at SGI on a project which involves IEEE 754
floating point.  Like many people working on such projects
we are interested in knowing how solid the floating point
component of the project is.  To that end, we would like
to find someone who has performed functional verification
and ported software for multiple floating point devices.
We would like this person to help us perform the functional
verification of floating point operations.

This would be a short term contract, emphasizing the
application of expertise rather than actually performing
the verification.  Assuming there is no conflict of
interest a part time effort which spanned several weeks
could be arranged.

If you are interested or if you know of anyone who is
interested please contact me at:

        carrieaesd.sgi.com
        (415) 390-2528

Thankyou,