SPSS apparently only now did a full verification

uunet!cwi.nl!Dik.Winter uunet!cwi.nl!Dik.Winter
Thu Dec 8 01:54:40 PST 1994

 > Could you post to numeric-interestavalidgh.com any details you may have of
 > this?   The whole issue of 486-Pentium comparisons is fuzzed up by the
 > fact that the transcendentals on Pentium are generally more accurate -
 > except where they access those two missing table entries in the divider.

We have the original article from spss no longer online, but there is a
follow-up, also from spss, which I include here (reformatted because of
long lines in the original).

dik
--
dik t. winter, cwi, kruislaan 413, 1098 sj  amsterdam, nederland, +31205924098
home: bovenover 215, 1025 jn  amsterdam, nederland; e-mail: dikacwi.nl