C code to emulate floating point arithmetic

Bob Knighten uunet!SSD.intel.com!knighten
Tue Aug 16 10:41:08 PDT 1994

For an experiment on a processor that has only integer arithmetic, I would
like to find C code that emulates floating-point arithmetic.  I have seen such
code in the past, but do not know where to find such a thing now.  The exact
kind of floating-point arithmetic is not crucial (e.g. it need not be IEEE.)

Thank you for any help.
Bob Knighten

--
Robert L. Knighten	             | knightenassd.intel.com
Intel Supercomputer Systems Division |