Last NCEG Mailing

Tom MacDonald uunet!tamarack.cray.com!tam
Fri Oct 29 13:32:19 PDT 1993

The second mailing before the Hawaii meeting was sent to the copy center
today for distribution.  It should be mailed out sometime next week.
Getting this mailing out at the same time as our first MPP software
release was an interesting challenge.  I hope I didn't goof up too much.

This is also the last NCEG mailing by Cray Research.  There is no money
allocated in the 1994 budget for these mailings.  This most likely doesn't
matter because NCEG is dissolving and X3J11 will continue the process.
However, there are several people that will no longer receive related
documents because they do not receive X3J11 documents.

I'm sure we will discuss this process further in Hawaii.

You're friendly and almost ex-vice-chair,

Tom MacDonald