arithmetic operations and libraries for C++

Guenter_Ehret uunet!infp.kfk.de!ehret
Tue Oct 26 10:28:10 PDT 1993

> I think the following should have been addressed to at least this body.
>
> -Ed

I do not know the paper LIA (DIS 10967-1).

 But concerning IEEE 754:

 did you look at

C - XSC.  A C++ Class Library for Extended Scientific Computing

          R.Klatte, U.Kulisch, C.Lawo, M.Rauch, A.Wiethoff

          Springer: Berlin, Heidelberg, New York  March 1993

       This book handles in an excellent manner the
       problems of scientific computing with IEEE 754
       and has solving implementation beyond IEEE 754.
--
  G. Ehret        ehretainfp.kfk.de        +49 7247 82 3298 (phone)