2nd NCEG mailing is missing pages!

Tom MacDonald uunet!tamarack.cray.com!tam
Tue Apr 13 08:55:01 PDT 1993

> Tom,
>
> I got the second mailing today and it looks like half the pages (like all
> the B sides) are blank and shouldn't be.  Every document is single-sided
> in my mailing and is missing every other page.
>
> I hope this didn't happen to everyone.
>
> Bob J

Unfortunately it did happen to everyone, including me.  It's fortunate
that I had copies of every document because it appears the original was
lost in the process.  I only received my copies yesterday and the
original wasn't with it.

A new improved 2nd mailing is being sent out immediately.  I apologize
for the inconvenience.

Tom MacDonald

p.s.  perhaps you can read every other page now and you'll only have
      1/2 as many pages to read when the complete mailing arrives :^)