Place to buy our draft Technical Report

Rex Jaeschke uunet!aussie.COM!rex
Thu Apr 1 15:41:31 PST 1993

As far as I know, CBEMA forwarded our 3-part draft to Global Engineering
Documents for distribution. Global recently moved to Englewood, CO. Their
address is:

	Global Engineering
	15 Inverness Way East
	Englewood, CO 80112-5704

	(303) 792-2181
	FAX: (303) 792-2192

Please refer all non-members of X3J11.1 to Global Engineering.

Rex

(703) 860-0091  |           Rex Jaeschke              | C and C++ Seminars
rexaaussie.com  |        2051 Swans Neck Way          | and Consulting
                |     Reston, Virginia 22091, USA     |