Mailing Deadline

Tom MacDonald uunet!tamarack.cray.com!tam
Mon Sep 28 09:08:07 PDT 1992

This weekend I was reading a science fiction book and quickly got
bored.  I looked around for something more exciting and saw the
minutes from the last NCEG meeting.  I had already read them last
May and fondly remembered the exciting plots, character development,
and relevance of the minutes to current social issues.

However, I noticed that these minutes indicate the deadline for the
second mailing is November 24.  This is an "off by one" error.  The
correct deadline is:

	October 24, 1992

Please keep this in mind if you're planning on getting your documents
into the next mailing.  I'm happy to give you a document number if
you need it.  Just send me Email.

Tom MacDonald
tamacray.com