Minutes from May Meeting

Linda Stanberry uunet!ocfmail.ocf.llnl.gov!linda
Fri May 29 13:48:09 PDT 1992

NCEG members:

At the last X3J11.1 meeting it was agreed to circulate the minutes from
the meeting by e-mail to comply with X3 rules that minutes must be
distributed within 4 weeks after a meeting.  If you have any corrections
for these minutes, you can send them to me, and they will be included in
an amended copy with the first mailing.  I will need any changes by June
10th in order to get them into the mailing.

Linda
lindaaocfmail.ocf.llnl.gov