Document Numbers

Tom MacDonald uunet!fig.cray.com!tam
Mon Mar 30 13:57:39 PST 1992

The deadline for the second mailing before X3J11.1 meeting #3 (NCEG #8)
is April 11.  I have a conflict with that date because I will be out
of the country April 4 - 15.  This has a few implications:

   1)  Please request document numbers before April 3 if at all
	possible.  David Knaak (knaakacray.com) has volunteered
	to assign new document numbers in my absence for anyone
	that is unable to request a documnet number before then.

   2)  The deadline for sending documents to me is now Monday
	April 13.

   3)  The mailing will be sent for duplication and mailing
	on the day I return to work (April 16).

I will send out more information before I leave about sending
documents to me.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tom MacDonald