Gone for 11 days

Tom MacDonald uunet!tamarack.cray.com!tam
Fri Apr 3 15:54:42 PST 1992

I will be out of the country until April 16.  David Knaak has volunteered
to give out X3J11.1 document numbers in my absence.  Please send Email to:

	knaakacray.com

if you need a document number.  The deadline for the next mailing is
Monday, April 13.  If you are planning on Emailing your document,
then make sure you Email it to David and not to me.  It will not
make the mailing if you Email it to me.

This Email facility will be unattended until I return.  This means
Email sent to nceg-requestacray.com will not be answered until I
return.  There was a brief period last night and this morning when
this Email facility was down, but the problem has been fixed.
I hope no more arise while I'm away.

Tom MacDonald