add numeric-interestavalidgh.com to ncegacray.com ?

Tom MacDonald uunet!fig.cray.com!tam
Mon Sep 30 18:23:19 PDT 1991

> Do you have any objection to adding numeric-interest to the nceg email list?
> I think most of the technical discussions on nceg are of interest to the
> people on numeric-interest, although the converse is not true.
> Any NCEG proposals I generate would get circulated on both, hitting some
> people twice, which is tolerable but also avoidable by putting numeric-interest
> on nceg.

I've added "numeric-interestavalidgh.com" to the NCEG Email distribution
facility.  If this becomes a problem for anyone please let David or I know
about it and we will try to solve the problem.

For instance, you may want to be removed from "ncegacray.com" because you
will receive it through "numeric-interestavalidgh.com" anyway.

Tom MacDonald
tamacray.com
uunet!cray!tam