VS Aero and VS 1000 ... spend over half their time writing out answers

David Keaton sun!craycos.com!dmk
Tue Jun 12 13:37:45 PDT 1990

     I am not sure whether people actually glanced at the numbers on
microfiche until they saw something they should look at in more
detail, or whether the numbers were written to tape and later fed into
some graphics device.  The users were pretty secretive.  This brings
up another problem.  Users are often not at liberty to tell us why
they need something, they can only tell us that they need it.  In
those cases we either trust them or lose the sale.