mailing list sanity check

Dan Schlitt uunet!sci.ccny.cuny.edu!dan
Mon Jun 4 07:24:03 PDT 1990

Here are the headers from the mail as it arrived in my mailbox.

/dan

>From phri!sun!validgh!dgh Sat Jun  2 10:12:06 1990
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 90 06:26:24 PDT
>From: sun!validgh!dgh (David G. Hough)
To: validgh!numeric-nonsun

I was hacking on my uucp connection yesterday, in order to connect to
sun as well as uunet, and managed to disconnect from both.  It you
don't know what USERFILE is, you don't want to know.  Anyway if you
get this message, please acknowledge to
	{sun,uunet}!validgh!dgh
so I can find out where the remaining cracks are.  I have had little luck

I note below that you are using sun!phri!ccnysci!dan as my address.
We are now on the internet and our uucp map entry indicates that.
Thus the address danasci.ccny.cuny.edu should work and if it does it
is prefered.

 gatech.edu!unmvax!anlams!cody,
 uunet.uu.net!research!ehg,uunet.uu.net!research!doug,meyeringacs.utexas.edu,
 rowanacs.utexas.edu,sun!phri!ccnysci!dan,jimtaapple.com,
 Art_R_Sorkinacup.portal.com,uunet.uu.net!imsl!smith,vetterling%hydraasdi.polaroid.com,